How do you work to keep customers safe and secure?
We take your safety and peace of mind very seriously. If you’re concerned that someone claiming to be from Angelic Energy may not be who they say they are, here’s what to do:
- Check their ID. Our representatives always carry identification cards, so don’t worry about asking to check their card carefully.
- Call us. If you’re still unsure about whether they’re genuine, call us on 0800 169 0220 before you let them in and we’ll check their details.
- Join our password scheme. If you’re on our Priority Services Register you can use our free password scheme – just choose a password no one will be able to guess and call us on 0800 169 0220. We’ll make sure anyone visiting your home from Angelic Energy can confirm it with you.
- Our representatives will always be able to provide you with a point of contact for any help and advice you need relating to your energy supply.
- Our representatives always have the necessary skills to perform any tasks they are required to do and will be a fit and proper person to visit our customers homes.